1. Introduction of 6082 aluminum alloy:
Alloy 6082 is known as a structural alloy. In plate form, 6082 is the alloy most commonly used for machining. It is furnished in the T651 temper. To achieve this temper, the metal is solution heat-treated, stress relieved, then artificially aged. The stress relief is accomplished by stretching the metal by an amount that depends on the type of standard wrought product being made (sheet, plate, bar, or forging).In the T651 temper, alloy 6082 machines well and produces tight coils of swarf when chip breakers are used.T651 - Solution heat treated, stress relieved by stretching then artificially aged. It has the lowest ductility compared to the other variants of 6082 aluminum.
6082 alloy is characterized by Mn, Mn is a refractory metal, and the melting temperature should be controlled at 740-760 °C. Stir twice or more before sampling to ensure complete melting of the metal, accurate temperature and uniform composition. After stirring, take a sample in the middle of the depth of the aluminum liquid and the left and right sides of the furnace for analysis.
1. Excellent material properties, available for repeatedly punching(deep drawing)
2. Good surface quality, no surface defects that can affect appearance or use.
3. Good flatness and shape, no edge warping caused by slitting.FAQ :
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: Can you provide free samples to us ?
A: Yes, we can provide free samples , however, the samples cost should be paid by your company . And we will refund the samples cost after order confirmed .
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it it 30-45 days for production, it is according to quantity.
Why choose us?
• With us your money in safe your business in safe
• Full Refund in case of bad quality or late delivery
• Quality Assurance contract
• Over 100 models can totaly satisfy your request
• Free Samples Offer & Small order Welcomed
• After Sales Service 24*7
• 2 years warranty period