Representative grades of 3000 series aluminum plates are 3003, 3004, 3A21, which can also be called rust-proof aluminum plates. 3000 series aluminum plates are widely used in pipe insulation and automotive fuel tank industry. The 3000 series aluminum plate is a commonly used alloy aluminum plate. It is an aluminum alloy with manganese as the main alloying element. It can 't be heat-treated and strengthened. It has good plasticity, good welding performance and slightly stronger corrosion resistance than the 1 series. It is a medium-strength aluminum. alloy.
The 3003 and 3004 series are all aluminum-manganese alloys, which are the most widely used rust-proof aluminum. Most of the products currently on the market are made of sheet and coil, and 3003 and 3004 aluminum coils are used for common pipeline insulation and anti-corrosion. It is mostly in the range of 0.4-1.2mm and the width is 1000-1220mm. Due to the roll delivery, it is easy to be oxidized in water during transportation and storage. Therefore, the packaging and storage requirements of 3003 aluminum coil are strict.
The following describes the anti-oxidation measures for the 3003 aluminum coil:
(1) Strengthen the management of air drying to ensure that there is no water in the compressed air.
(2) Strengthen the management of rolling oil, and its water content is controlled below 0.04%.
(3) The packaging of aluminum foil rolls should be sealed and the appropriate amount of desiccant should be placed in each roll.
(4) The humidity of the wooden shaft and the box board of the package is not more than 18%, and the temperature of the packaged aluminum coil is not more than 45 °C.
(5) When transporting from a low temperature area to a place with high temperature and high humidity, do not open the sealed package immediately.
(6) Where there is rain or snow on the roof of the workshop and warehouse, aluminum coils should not be placed.