With the development of society and market, aluminum plates are more and more widely used in the mold industry. Due to their unique physical properties and chemical properties, aluminum plates are gradually replacing steel in the main market in the mold market. Compared with die steel, mold aluminum plates Has significant advantages:
1. Light weight. Since the density is only 36% of the general die steel, the motion inertia is relatively low, and it is relatively easy to add and decelerate during the production process, which can reduce the loss of the machine and the mold.
2. Easy machining and high dimensional stability. The cutting speed is more than 6 times faster than that of the general die steel, so the mold processing time is greatly reduced, and the mold can be produced more quickly.
3. Excellent thermal conductivity. Its thermal conductivity is higher than that of general die steel, so it can save more than 50% of the cold cutting time of the mold during production, and greatly improve the production efficiency of the mold. Therefore, aluminum plates are widely used in 80% of different mold industries such as injection molds, blow molds, low pressure molds and rubber molds. With the development of the market, super-hard aluminum has replaced steel in Europe and America as the most important material for mold processing.
The characteristics of the mold aluminum plate:
1. High strength heat treatable alloy.
2, good mechanical properties.
3. Good usability.
4, easy to process, good wear resistance.
5. Good corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance.
Aluminum molds have the following characteristics:
1. Good material uniformity: excellent heat treatment technology, the product is below 300°C thickness (diameter), and the strength and hardness are basically consistent;
2. High surface precision, reducing material waste;
3, good processing performance: the deviation of chemical composition, strength and hardness is minimized, and the phenomenon of 'sticky knife' and 'cracking knife' is eliminated during processing;
4, high-speed machining, almost no deformation: perfect pre-stretch (T651) process, completely eliminate internal stress, not easy to warp, crack and deformation during processing and stress;
5, the material density is good: the unique grain refining process guarantees no sand holes, horizontal stripes, bubbles and impurities.