The specific cleaning steps for the aluminum plate are as follows:
1. Rinse the surface of the board with plenty of water;
2. Gently wipe the surface of the test board with a soft cloth dampened with water-diluted detergent;
3. Rinse the surface with plenty of water to wash away the dirt;
4. Check the board surface and wash it with detergent for the place that is not cleaned;
5. Rinse the surface with clean water until all the detergent has been washed away.
Note: Do not clean the hot plate surface (when the temperature exceeds 40 °C), because the excessive evaporation of moisture is harmful to the baking finish!
Special attention should be paid to the selection of suitable detergents. A basic principle is to use neutral detergents! Do not use strong alkaline detergents such as potassium hydroxide, sodium hydroxide or sodium carbonate, strong acid detergents, abrasive detergents and paint-soluble detergents.