1. It is strictly forbidden to loosely load the aluminum alloy profiles during shipment, causing bumps.
2. According to the environmental conditions used, aluminum alloy doors and windows should be cleaned regularly.
3. When the surface of the aluminum profile is corroded and contaminated, it should be cleaned in time. The scale can be scrubbed with a soft cloth dipped in alcohol and then washed with water.
4. It should be cleaned with warm water containing lubricant or neutral detergent. No acidic or alkaline cleaning agent is allowed.
5, scrubbing utensils with soft cloth, towels is appropriate, it is strictly prohibited to use corundum powder, sandpaper, wire brush or other friction materials to scrub the aluminum door and window surface.
6. After cleaning the aluminum alloy profile, it is best to use a high-quality topcoat to protect the anodic oxide film from glazing, or evenly spray a layer of acrylate-based varnish.
Maintenance and maintenance of aluminum profiles