Aluminum profiles are products of the 20th century and have been fully developed and widely used in the 21st century. Nowadays it has become an indispensable material in production and life. Today, I mainly tell you about the classification of aluminum profiles according to their purposes. They can be roughly divided into nine categories:
1. Industrial aluminum profiles, general industrial aluminum profiles refer to: mainly used in industrial production and manufacturing, such as automated mechanical equipment, enclosure skeletons and various companies to customize molds according to their own mechanical equipment requirements, such as assembly line conveyors, lifting Machines, dispensers, testing equipment, shelves, etc., electronic machinery industry and clean rooms.
2. Aluminum profiles for construction, architectural aluminum profiles mainly include aluminum profiles for doors and windows and aluminum profiles for curtain walls;
3, radiator aluminum profiles, mainly used in various types of power electronics cooling, LED lighting cooling, and computer digital products cooling.
4. Auto parts aluminum profiles are mainly used for auto parts and connectors.
5, furniture aluminum profiles, mainly used for furniture decorative frames, table and chair supports, etc.
6, solar photovoltaic profiles, solar aluminum profiles, solar photovoltaic brackets, solar photovoltaic tile fasteners.
7. The aluminum alloy profile of the rail vehicle structure is mainly used for the manufacture of rail vehicle bodies. Aluminum alloy profiles are characterized by light weight, good formability, high strength, corrosion resistance, and recyclability. In recent years, aluminum and aluminum alloys have become more and more widely used in the field of rail vehicles.
8. Mounted aluminum profiles, made into aluminum alloy frame, decorated with various exhibitions and decorative paintings.
9, medical equipment aluminum profiles, mainly used in stretcher frame, medical equipment, medical beds and so on.