It is classified according to its usage -- steel pipes for pipes, pipes for thermal equipment, steel pipes for mechanical industry, steel pipes for petroleum and geological drilling, steel pipes for containers, chemical industry pipes, special purpose steel pipes and other 4. chemical components.
Such as: 1. welded steel pipe for low pressure liquid delivery (GB/T3092-1993) also called general hanguan, commonly known as the clarinet. It is a welded pipe used for conveying water, gas, air, oil and heating steam for general low pressure fluid and other uses. The thickness of the pipe wall is divided into ordinary steel pipe and thick steel pipe, and the pipe end is divided into non threaded pipe (light pipe) and threaded steel tube. The specifications of the steel pipe are represented by the nominal diameter (mm), and the nominal diameter is the approximate value of the inner diameter. Often used in inches, such as 11/2. The welded pipe used for the low pressure fluid transportation is used directly for the conveying fluid, and is also used as the original tube of the galvanized steel pipe used for the low pressure fluid delivery.
2. the galvanized steel pipe (GB/T3091-1993) is also called galvanized steel pipe, commonly known as white pipe. It's a hot dip galvanizing welding (furnace welding or electric welding) pipe for conveying water, gas, air, oil, heating steam and warm water and other general low pressure fluids or other uses. The thickness of steel pipe wall is divided into ordinary galvanized steel pipe and thick galvanized steel pipe, and the nozzle end is divided into non threaded galvanized steel pipe and threaded galvanized steel pipe. The specifications of the steel pipe are represented by the nominal diameter (mm), and the nominal diameter is the approximate value of the inner diameter. Often used in inches, such as 11/2.
3. common carbon steel wire bushing (GB3640-88) is a steel pipe used in electrical installation engineering, such as industrial and civil construction, installation machine equipment and other electrical installation projects.
4. straight seam welded steel pipe (YB242-63) is a steel pipe which is parallel to the longitudinal weld of the weld. It is usually divided into the public welded steel pipe, the thin-walled tube of electric welding, the cooling oil pipe of the transformer and so on.
5., the spiral submerged arc welded steel pipe (SY5036-83) for confined fluid transportation is made of hot-rolled steel strip as a tube blank, often formed by spiral molding at temperature, and welded by double side submerged arc welding, which is used for pressure fluid transportation. The steel pipe has strong bearing capacity and good welding performance. It is safe and reliable through a variety of strict scientific tests and tests. Large diameter of steel pipe, high transport efficiency, and can save the investment of pipeline. It is mainly used for pipeline transportation of oil and natural gas.
6., the spiral slit high frequency welded pipe (SY5038-83) for pressure fluid transportation is a high frequency welded pipe made of hot-rolled steel strip, which is often welded by temperature, and is welded by high frequency lap welding. The steel pipe has the advantages of strong bearing capacity, good plasticity, easy welding and processing. After strict and scientific inspection and testing, it is safe and reliable, with large diameter and high transportation efficiency, and can save investment in laying pipelines. It is mainly used for laying pipelines for transporting oil, natural gas and so on.
7. low pressure liquid delivery of spiral submerged arc welded steel pipe (SY5037-83) is a hot strip roll billet, often temperature spiral forming, using double-sided automatic submerged arc welding or welding method are used for welding steel pipe water, gas, air and steam conveying low pressure fluid.
8. generally, the spiral slit high frequency welded steel pipe (SY5039-83) for general low-pressure fluid transportation is made of hot rolled steel strip as a tube blank. It is often formed by spiral molding at high temperature. The high frequency lap welding is used for high frequency welded pipe with spiral slit for general low pressure fluid transportation.