Common aluminum profiles include aluminum strips, aluminum sheets, aluminum doors and windows, aluminum ceilings, aluminum curtain walls, aluminum profiles, aluminum castings (automobile engines, etc.) and space shuttle parts, mechanical parts, electronic and electrical accessories, etc., all of which have the shadow of aluminum profiles.
The advantages of aluminum profiles are as follows:
1. Compared with other commonly used metals, aluminum profiles have low density and light weight. The density is only 2.70 g/cm3, which is 1/3 of copper or iron. In the process of use, there is no need to consider the required load.
2. The aluminum profile is treated by hot and cold processes in the production process, and has strong corrosion resistance.
3, aluminum profiles have good ductility, can be made with many metal elements light alloy, high quality materials.
4. Compared with other metal materials, the aluminum type has strong plasticity and good productivity, and has a good advantage for production.
5, aluminum profiles have good casting properties, can be processed into aluminum profiles of different shapes.
6, the surface treatment performance is good, the appearance of bright color.
7. It has stable chemical properties, no magnetism and can be recycled and reused. It is a benign and recyclable metal material.
8, the coefficient of elasticity is small, the collision friction does not spark, only the best performance in the automotive process.
9, has good thermal conductivity and electrical conductivity, outstanding performance in short-distance transmission.
10. Compared with other metal materials, aluminum profiles have no metal pollution, no toxicity, and there is no volatile metal in the surface oxide layer.